Thursday, September 10, 2015

September Elle's Studio Kit Release

Happy Friday! It's the 10th of the month, which means its time to reveal another gorgeous Elle's Studio kit. This month is just perfect for all of your summer happenings, as well as being super versatile for other times of year as well. Don't forget the new kit is $9.99 for today only (afterwards the price goes to $11.99,) so make sure to pick up your kit today.


Make sure to stick around for the entire post, because I have some more awesome Elle's goodness to show you.

Here are my projects using the Exclusive September kit, frosted acrylic stars, September printables, and Exclusive Adorbs stamp set. The stamp set this month is adorable, I especially love the paw prints. Perfect for any animal lover.

Layout: Love You





 Project Life: WITL Part 2:




Don't forget to check out the Adorbs stamp set and frosted acrylic stars below while you are at her shop picking up your kit.


There are also printables and cut files to coordinate with the September kit as well.


Elle's Studio also offers an exclusive class now each and every month that coordinates with the monthly kit. The class is only $4.99 and includes downloadable PDF pages that give step by step instructions for completing layouts, Project Life spreads, and cards. Remember each mini course is only available during the current month of the kit it coordinates with. I played along with this mini course this month and I really loved it. I would highly recommend it to others. The instructions and photographs were seriously on point and very gorgeous! You can see my project (that was inspired by the mini course on the Elle's Studio Blog on Saturday September 19th. 

To find out more about this class and to sign up, please click HERE.



What is your favorite item from the September kit? For me, I am going with the kit, the stamps, and the frosted acrylic stars. Yes, as usual, I could not pick only one item.  I would love to hear in the comments below what your favorite item is this month.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment